Utah Transit Authority Diesel Tech Pathway Scholarship Fall 2018 Application Form
Utah Transit Authority is offering Diesel Mechanic Scholarships and internships to Salt Lake Community College students.
- Available for Salt Lake Community College students enrolled in the Diesel Mechanic program 18 years and older
- Up to $3,000.00 per semester for tuition, books and fees
- Scholarship recipients must maintain good academic standing
- Internships are offered in conjunction with scholarship on a semester basis
- Internships will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Pay is $13 per hour
- Recipients will be expected to work approximately 20 hours per week
- UTA offers flexible work hours to accommodate school schedules
- Supervised by trained Journeyist working with the latest equipment
Selection of recipient will based on student’s commitment to the industry, GPA, personal statement, and letter of recommendation. Recipient will abide by all UTA hiring and selection policies.