UTA has exciting career opportunities in a variety of positions. If you are a current UTA employee or already have a self-service profile, to see the list of current openings, click here. If you want to be an employee at UTA, please click here and apply today! For instructions how to apply, click here.
Ever wonder what it's like to be a bus operator? See what some employees have to say: Be a Bus Operator
Employees enjoy a wide varity of medical, dental, and retirement benefits available for both bargaining unit and administrative employees.
The Utah Transit Authority is an equal opportunity employer and drug free work place.
The Utah Transit Authority is a participant in the Federal Government's E-Verify System. Select the links below for more information.
- E-Verify - English Version (PDF, 626 KB)
- E-Verify - Spanish Version (PDF, 634 KB)
- Right To Work Poster - English (PDF, 191 KB)
- Right To Work Poster - Spanish (PDF, 190 KB)
For more information, call our Human Resources department at (801) 287-5627 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please use the links below to access the Study Guides:
- Rail Maintenance Study Guide - Part A
- Rail Maintenance Study Guide - Part B
- TRAX Operator Study Guide 2012
- FrontRunner Study Guide 2012
Relocating to Utah? Visit these sites to learn more about housing, education, events, and more!