Stay safe while riding the bus by observing the following safety rules:
- Board buses only at designated bus stops. Be at your bus stop a few minutes early.
- Wait to board after the bus comes to a complete stop and the doors open.
- Use available seating when riding the bus. If you must stand, use the handrails and overhead straps to help maintain your balance. Never stand or sit in the stairwells inside the bus.
- While the bus is in motion, stay behind the white line located at the front of the bus.
- Obey all instructions given by the bus operator or by UTA police officers.
- When the bus pulls up to your stop, remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Once you are off the bus, never cross directly in front of it. Wait until the bus leaves the stop before crossing the street.