Pioneer Day Service Schedule
UTA will operate with a different schedule during the Pioneer Day Holiday. Regular service will resume Wednesday, July 25. The UTA Group Pass is a great way to travel for Pioneer Day. Up to four adults can travel round trip for only $14. The UTA Group pass is good on Bus, TRAX and FrontRunner.
All buses will operate on a Sunday schedule.
FrontRunner will run on a Saturday service schedule. Two additional early trains will depart Ogden at 6:16 a.m. and 7:16 a.m. Before and during the parade, there will be a free shuttle train between Arena and Salt Lake Central providing once an hour service for FrontRunner passengers. This train will only go as far as Arena due to the parade.
TRAX will run on a Sunday service schedule, with the addition of several early morning and evening trips. Please note that there will be no service between City Center and Arena stations, and between Library and Court House stations, beginning at about 6 a.m. until after the Days of ’47 parade ends at approximately 1 p.m.
Blue Line: (view schedule)
- First train from Sandy Civic Center to Downtown: 6:03 a.m.
- First train from City Center to Sandy: 6:21 a.m.
- Last train from Salt Lake Central to Sandy: 11:12 p.m.
Red Line: (view schedule)
- First train from Medical Center to Library: 5:41 a.m.
- First train from Library to Medical Center: 5:21 a.m.
- First train from Daybreak to Downtown: 5:56 a.m.
- Last train from Medical Center to Daybreak: 11:01 p.m.
Green Line: (view schedule)
- First train from West Valley Center to Downtown: 6:01 a.m.
- Last train from Salt Lake Central to West Valley Central: 11:02 p.m.
Be safe. Please observe all safety rules when crossing the tracks or waiting on a platform.