Utah Valley University
- The main UVU bus stops at the roundabout on the south side of campus will close beginning Friday, June 2, 2017 for construction.
- Temporary bus stops will be located to the north on Campus Drive at parking lot M26.
Some bus stops along University Parkway have been temporarily discontinued, and temporary stops have been placed in strategic locations. As construction in this section progresses, temporarily discontinued stops may open back up.
The following previously discontinued stops are now open:
- 303 East University Parkway (stop ID# 817090) (in front of Best Buy, westbound traffic lanes)
- 40 West University Parkway (stop ID# 816111) (in front of PetSmart, westbound traffic lanes)
- 140 West University Parkway (stop ID# 816062) (in front of Lowe’s, westbound traffic lanes)
- 304 East University Parkway (stop ID# 816050) (in front of Mimi’s Café, eastbound traffic lanes)
- The two temporary stops at approximately 470 East University Parkway (in front of Big 5 westbound, and in front of In & Out Burger eastbound) are still in place for riders to use.
- Bus stops in the area of 550 West University Parkway have been temporarily discontinued, and temporary stops (817036 and 817086) on the detour using 2230 North are in place
700 North, Provo
700 North will be closed due to construction, routes 830 and 831 will use 800 North between 700 East and University Avenue.
Beginning Monday, April 24, the bus stop located at 20 South University Ave in Provo (serviced by southbound routes 830 and 850) will close for 3 to 4 weeks. There will be a temporary bus stop placed just south of 100 South, and a temporary wheelchair access pad will be placed there as well.
If you need additional information about your bus route, please call UTA customer service at 801-743-3882.