For rider questions including trip planning, fares or other UTA information, please call:
- 801-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or Toll Free: 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882)
- Telephone communication for deaf/hearing impaired persons (if you use a teletypewriter or computer equipped with TTY) is available by dialing 711, then give the relay operator the Customer Service number 801-743-3882. Calls may be placed with video relay as well if you have equipment available.
Call Center Hours: Monday-Saturday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Closed Sunday.
FAREPAY Card Support
- For FAREPAY card support or to report a lost or stolen card please call 1-877-882-0200
- Activate your card over the phone by calling 1-855-847-4797
Customer Concerns and Feedback
To provide customer feedback, or comments, you may submit an electronic comment form (below), or call Customer Support:
- Salt Lake: (801) 287-2667
- All other counties: 1-877-882-0200
- Espanol: 801-287-4660
A Note Regarding Personal Information
UTA protects your personally identifiable information received at the time you submit a comment to UTA’s Customer Service Department either electronically or telephonically. Any such comments received will be used for internal UTA purposes only. Incoming Customer Service comments are subject to the provisions of the Governmental Records Access and Management Act. As such, UTA will release any personally identifiable information only as required by law.
Please refrain from use of profanity in your comment.