Tap on. Tap off. When using the new EFC system, be sure to tap on when boarding and tap off when exiting. Card readers are located at each door on every UTA bus and at the entrances to all TRAX and FrontRunner stations.
- Tapping on and tapping off sends a message about which routes you use most, so that UTA can better evaluate and improve service.
- You will automatically receive a transfer credit on most services.
- On FrontRunner, your fare is charged for only the distance you traveled.
This system currently works with the following electronic fare products:
- Multi-ride passes such as student passes, employer-sponsored passes, and more
- Student Pass – issued by participating schools ... more
- Eco Pass – annual pass issued to employees by participating organizations ... more
- Ski Pass – certain ski passes and ski resort employee passes work on ski service and specific feeder routes ... more
- Park City 30-Day Pass – good on Park City-SLC Connect bus service.
- Single ride fares