The last two projects in the FrontLines 2015 expansion program – Airport and Draper – are expected to open in 2013.Â After extensive consultation with the cities involved, the UTA Board of Trustees has selected names for the nine new stations slated to open.
Draper TRAX Line
- 11400 South (361 East 11400 South) Crescent View Station
- 11800 South (11796 South 700 East) Kimballs Lane Station
- 12300 South (1131 E. Pioneer Road) Draper Town Center
Airport TRAX Line
- Viaduct (409 W. North Temple) North Temple Bridge/Guadalupe Station
- 800 West (820 W. North Temple) Jackson/Euclid Station
- 1100 West (1150 W. North Temple) Fairpark Station
- 1500 West (1480 W North Temple) Power Station
- 1950 West (1940 W. North Temple) no secondary name
- Airport (700 N. Terminal Drive) Airport Station
UTA station names typically include an address and a secondary name. The names are selected based on historical significance and assistance in way finding.