Taking UTA is a socially-conscious way to get to the Twilight Concert Series, and it saves the hassle of looking for a parking space. All Twilight concerts are held in Pioneer Park – just a short walk from the TRAX Blue Line.
Whether meeting your people at the show or traveling with a group of friends, UTA has options to help save some money. UTA FAREPAY cards can save riders 20 percent on their fare, and the UTA Group Pass allows a group of up to four people to ride UTA for $15.
To celebrate our partnership with the Twilight Concert Series, we’re giving away five sets of passes. The passes are good for all the remaining 2017 Twilight concerts! To enter, comment on our Facebook post with a photo of you riding UTA. You must ‘like’ our Facebook page for your entry to count.
Contest ends July 26 at 12 p.m. (noon) MDT. Five winners will be announced on our Facebook page by 5 p.m. MDT, at which time they’ll have until 12 p.m. (noon) on July 27 to private message us to claim the prize. Alternate winners will be selected if we do not hear back by the deadline. Official rules are posted below. See you at #SLCtwilight 2017!
UTA 2017 Twilight Concert Series Ticket Official Contest Rules and Disclosure
By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Utah Transit Authority (the “Sponsor”). The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility: The UTA Twilight Concert Series ticket contest and promotion is only open to Utah residents, 21+ years of age.
- To Enter: Contests are open to entry during the promotional period stated in each contest post. Entrants are required to submit entries using the social media channel through which the contest is running. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be counted. Each social media account is limited to one entry per contest. Each person may also enter the contest no more than once – multiple email addresses will not count for multiple entries.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Selection of winners are executed by panel review. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring the UTA Facebook page for prize notification or other communication related to the contest. Potential winners will be notified by Facebook. Winners will be required to respond to the notification within the stated time period. Failure to do so may result in the selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes: The retail value of all prizes may vary. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is solely the responsibility of the winner.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in the contests or by accepting any prize, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of their respective agents, representatives, employees, officers, and trustees from and against any liability of any kind whatsoever resulting from or arising from participation in the contests or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize that may be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the contests, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the contests, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials. If in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the contests, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contests, the Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the contests, or to terminate the contests and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible non-suspect transactions and write-in entries received as of the termination date.
- Publicity: By participating, each entrant grants the Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.