In-person presentations are now available on a limited basis. Please fill out the form below to contact a UTA representative and schedule your presentation. *
UTA will come to you!
Complete this form to schedule a UTA Education Program presentation for your school or community group. Please allow three business days for us to respond to your request.
- Program hours are Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- A 30-minute “How to Ride,” “Safety,” “Code of Conduct,” and “Why We Ride” school assembly is available for all school groups. This presentation is best one school or grade level at a time. This assembly presentation is adapted based on age and grade level.
- All presentations will be finished by 2:00 p.m.
- UTA Education staff will call or email you to confirm your presentation.
- All cancellations must be made 2 days in advance.
- Teachers and group coordinators are responsible for the conduct of their participants.
- At the end of the presentation, the school or grade level will be provided with UTA GoRide code as fare for the field trip.