Get ready for an exciting ski season! UTA Ski Bus service starts Sunday, November 26, and will continue through Saturday, April 13, 2024.
Plan Your Trip
Make sure to download the Transit app to help plan your route, locate your bus, and pay for your fare.*
*Free transit on UTA Ski Bus is included with your Snowbird, Alta, Brighton, Solitude, Sundance, Snowbasin, and Powder Mountain season pass or your IKON Pass.
Weber County (Dec. 9 - March 24):
Davis County (Dec. 9 - March 24):
Salt Lake County (Nov. 26 - April 13):
Utah County (Dec. 23 - March 2):
- 880 to Sundance
- Saturdays only in March
To see a full summary of all the November Change Day adjustments, with a link to the routes' updated schedules, click here: https://rideuta.com/Rider-Info/Change-Day/november-2023-Change-Day
Ski Service Highlights
- Collaboration with partners
- All-day bus service up both Cottonwood Canyons
- Backup buses deployed by UTA, when possible, for high-traffic times
- UTA and resorts working together to ensure more efficiency for bus access into and out of resort parking lots
- Employee transportation into the canyons with expanded UTA Vanpool services and a resort-managed employee shuttle service
Why Choose UTA?
- Public transit is key to supporting Utah's recreational economy while preserving the environment.
- UTA is dedicated to understanding the needs of the canyons and working with all stakeholders to expand our service.
- Those traveling from out of town can purchase the Ski Super Pass through Visit Salt Lake, which includes UTA fare.