Customers who need additional assistance completing the survey are welcome to contact UTA’s Customer Service Agents at 801-RIDE-UTA (743-3882).
A screen readable version of the survey is also available here.
How can you get involved?
- Take our survey
- Sharing is caring. Please take an extra minute to share the survey on social media with a friend in your community.
- Unplug, talk to your neighbor and spread the word. We want to hear from all of the communities we serve.
- Attend one of 9 upcoming Community Engagement Events.
Key Questions for the Community
The Service Choices
- What do you think the % funding split should be between ridership and coverage service using existing funding?
- What do you think the % funding split should be between ridership and coverage service if new funding becomes available?
- If public feedback tells us to increase coverage service, it can be developed in different ways depending on how we want it to function. What do you think should be the priority?
- Service for people who can’t drive
- Service to those who pay taxes for UTA service
- Service to newly developing areas (to support growth)
What we hear will directly inform how UTA develops bus service in your area.