UTA wants all individuals in our service area to have the ability to ride transit. For this reason, we are introducing a new low-income fare program.
Passes will be offered at a discount and sold in bulk to organizations that provide services to low-income populations. Daily or 30-day passes will be available for local transit* only.
To qualify**, a low-income service organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation or equivalent organization that provides services to low-income populations.
- Meet the minimum purchase qualifications.
- Tell us how your organization qualifies low-income individuals and how your organization will qualify participants to receive a transit pass.
- Determine eligibility and manage distribution.
- Agree to provide the passes at no cost to their authorized users.
To find out more or to see if your organization qualifies, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Local transit includes fixed bus, bus rapid transit, streetcar, TRAX and microtransit. It does not include FrontRunner, ski service, express bus, route deviations, PC-SLC Connect or paratransit services.
**Other terms and conditions apply.